Friday, July 20, 2012

Me time

Hello to the few people who read my new blog! Pardon any typos, odd fonts, etc as I'm writing this post on a train en route to my favorite city.....NYC. My previous visits to the city involved a lot of preplanned agendas and I'm very much looking forward to the "me" time. Tomorrow I plan to grab a Starbucks coffee and sit in central park for awhile people watching and just enjoying the time to myself. Also plan to go see Time Square and the Ed Sullivan theatre (my dad is a big Letterman fan). While I love those in my life, sometimes a girl just needs her own time and what better place than NYC?!?! So to those who actually read this, what are ways that you get your "me" time? Oh and my mind has been developing ideas for my next fun post, I'm actually pretty looking forward to putting the ideas together, I think it will be fun. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment